Skip to content
- Denver Union Station – Redevelopment Project. Subcontractor to AECOM, mechanical and plumbing redesign focused on preserving historical site and preparing for facility upgrades.
- Denver International Airport – South Terminal Redevelopment Program. Subcontractor to Burns Engineering, prepared detailed Existing Conditions report. Investigated feasibility for preliminary mechanical and electrical design options.
- Denver International Airport – Automated Guideway Transit System. Subcontractor to Logplan, mechanical design services in main concourse to accommodate new train switch.
- Denver International Airport – Baggage Handling System Relocation. Subcontractor to Logplan, extensive mechanical system design and integration for new 3rd generation baggage handling system.
- Denver International Airport – Parking Garage Moisture Protection. Subcontractor to Walker Parking, plumbing redesign for multi-level parking structures to fix ongoing drainage issues.
- Denver International Airport – Concourse A Computer Room Modifications. Subcontractor to ME Engineers, Inc, mechanical design for state of the art computer facilities.
- Regional Transportation District – District Shops & Mariposa RTU Replacement. Subcontractor to Merrick & Company, mechanical design for rooftop unit replacement incorporating high-efficiency heat exchangers.
- Regional Transportation District – East Metro & Boulder Boiler Replacement. Subcontractor to Merrick & Company, mechanical design for high-efficiency boiler replacements and relating steam systems.