Edge House, Boulder, CO Approx 6500sf Residence, pursuing LEED gold certification, radiant floor and A/C from ground source geothermal heat pump system
- Wild Sage Co-Housing, Boulder, CO, 34-unit townhouse and community house, 2500 sq. ft.
- The Seasons of Cherry Creek, Denver, CO, Remodel of public area lobby and laundry rooms of 2 buildings and leasing office. Remodel of recreation center with 800 sq. ft. pool and spa in 2200 sq. ft. room and adjacent 3200 sq. ft. exercise area.
- Net Zero Initiative Geothermal Heat Pump System, Mechanical and electrical engineering of Geothermal Heat Pump Design and Installation for 4,600 sf new residential construction.
- Gould Residence Geothermal Heat Pump System, Mechanical and electrical engineering of Geothermal Heat Pump Design and Installation for 7,600 sf new residential construction.
- Leyden Walk Building 5 & 6, Denver, CO, 6-unit townhouse (1,100 SF each)
- Rocky Mountain Shambhala Center, Red Feather, CO, 16,000 sq. ft. housing facilities. Hot Water and Radiant floor design
- Archdiocese of Denver, various mechanical & electrical upgrades and Energy Conservation recommendations.